



LANEY -
Laney is sitting up like a little champ. She is now rocking on all fours. I have a feeling she will be taking off in the next month or so. She got her first real bump this week from brother. Bradley thought that she needed to be playing on the floor and literally drug her out from her barricade on the couch and she landed smack on the floor. Her head bubbled up like a golf ball on the side of her head. She was perfectly fine...just a little scary!
BRADLEY -
Bradley on the other hand is being quite the vocal one about using the bathroom in the big boy potty. This is something we are mentioning but not stressing or pressing AT ALL right now. We got a phone call from his teacher this week and he is apparently very upset about anything being in his diaper. She changed his diaper literally every time he tinkled in it. I am trying to hold the booger off until summer when I have time but he is really upset about a dirty diaper. SOOOOOO.....we have made the ELMO potty training tape investment and are diligently trying to get him feeling better so we don't have to hear every 20 minutes, "I don't like it!" "I need new diaper, MOMMY!"




1 comment:
The kids are absolutely precious! We need to get them together again very soon. I'm so glad I ran into you guys the other day. It was great to see you and Bradley! Where did you find the Elmo potty video? I can't find it anywhere!
Post a Comment