Charlie, Laney, and Manning all within 6 months of each other and Bradley, Conner, and Henry all within 11 months of each other. It was so much fun to see them together.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Family Time
Shelby, Jean, and I got the little ones together for some playtime and photo shoot this week. I am about to pop to see the new pictures of all six. I had to steal some pics from shelby's blog because my third d*&n camera is broken. Looks like we will have to invest in a fourth...just not a Kodak this time.
Charlie, Laney, and Manning all within 6 months of each other and Bradley, Conner, and Henry all within 11 months of each other. It was so much fun to see them together.

Charlie, Laney, and Manning all within 6 months of each other and Bradley, Conner, and Henry all within 11 months of each other. It was so much fun to see them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the pics! It's so great that Bradley & Laney have cousins so close to their ages that live relatively close by!
Post a Comment