We went with the Lindsay's and the Brennan's to Fripp Island for the week. It was a beautiful week with perfect weather. Bradley and Laney had such a great time. Bradley played his first round of 18 holes with the guys on Thursday and they said he did FABULOUS. I had to have a pep talk with him about the course not being all HIS...he had to share it. So sad the weeks over. It was too relaxing.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Fripp Island 2010
We went with the Lindsay's and the Brennan's to Fripp Island for the week. It was a beautiful week with perfect weather. Bradley and Laney had such a great time. Bradley played his first round of 18 holes with the guys on Thursday and they said he did FABULOUS. I had to have a pep talk with him about the course not being all HIS...he had to share it. So sad the weeks over. It was too relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
We had so much fun with all four of you! Its been a little too quite around home. Bradley was so funny with his "Dis is not yours" and Laney's sweet little giggles! We misss you guys like crazy!
Love,
Emmy and Spencer(AKA Fencer)
We had so much fun with y'all this past week! Bradley and Laney are the cutest kids ever and I already miss them. I wish we had the luxury of doing trips like this more often together!
Love and miss you,
McCall
Looks like y'all had a blast!! Love the pictures of everyone!! Miss all of you!!!!
Gianna
Love these pictures, it looks like you all had a wonderful time. I need to see sweet Laney and Bradley ASAP!
Looks like we just missed y'all being there. We went the weekend of the 11th. Hoping we will run into you guys at the beach this weekend. I hear y'all are bringing the kids and ours will be there too!
Post a Comment