I can't believe Laney is already 7 months! She is getting so big....well not really. She is sort of little. I guess I mean her milestones. She does a frog hop from the crawling position to get to her toys. It is really hysterical. She is babbling so much. She is eating stage 2 foods now that she has teeth. We give her cheerios to snack on and she gets so tickled.
She has definitely started to get unsure around people other than her mama and daddy. Bradley did the same thing. Its just a stage that they go through. She is a very very easy going baby and rarely gets upset. Brad and I always say that #1 and #2 have been so easy that you can't get this lucky three times in a row. We shall see very soon:)We love our Miss Fancy Lady!




4 comments:
Miss Fancy is just the best! You are so lucky to have such beautiful and healthy babies. I am more than thrilled that your third and my first will be so close in age! I am so glad we got to share being pregnant together. It was always a dream of ours. I love your sweet family of five more than anything! :)
Love, Emily
My goodness...seven months! I was just looking at Allie's "First Year" book to see what we were up to this time last, and it was around this time that we took Bradley & Allie to Falls Park. That seems like yesterday! Laney wasn't even born and wasn't pregnant! If we'd only known what the upcoming year had instore for both of our families! Have fun with that fancy little thing! She's precious!!
I have to correct myself... "I wasn't pregnant"...not Laney, hehe! =)
Super cute bathing suit! Can you e-mail me your address? I want to invite Bradley and Laney to Grafton's birthday party. It's lacey_b_morgan@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment