Went for a check-up today on #3! He/She is doing great....Heartbeat was in the 170's....sounds like a little woman! We will find out for sure at the next check-up and I will let you know!
My doctor today asked if I would be the guinea pig for some ultrasound testing they are doing for certain gestation periods during the pregnancy! I am always up for a free ultrasound! I got the cutest pictures and the nurse said the baby looked beautiful! I am so glad to hear that this one is doing so well so far because I have had very little time to relish in the fact that I am pregnant this round.
The nurse also said she had a pretty good idea what the sex of the baby was but was tight lipped because she knows how much Brad enjoys coming to those visits. So we will wait a few more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh MAN!!! I can't believe you didn't get her to cheat and tell you first! I am dying to know! You look great and so do those precious babies. Hi-larious that Bradley thinks all mommies have babies in their tummy...hee hee!
Hey Sarah and Brad!! Congratulations on baby #3 on the way! I love looking at your pictures...Bradley and Laney are so adorable!! Hope y'all are having a wonderful summer!
I don't know if I could have left without asking the u/s tech what she thought! How exciting...I look forward to finding out the big news! Your little ones are too cute...I'd love to see you guys again soon! We need to get together next time we're in Greenville!
So exciting and still can't believe I'm just right behind you!! Love yall
Well, I'm guessing BOY based on your post!! That's so exciting....can't wait to hear!! It sounds like things are going great for your family!
-Ashley Jeffords
Post a Comment