Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

8 months - Laney!



What am I doing?

- Crawling all over the place
- eating more and more table food. (green beans, peas, potatoes, bread, pears, mandarin oranges, grits.)
- I pull up on everything now but I stand on my tip toes all the time.
- I start to get upset when mom or dad leaves me at night time.
- I smile ALL the time. I gotta show everybody my two teeth.
- I take two naps. One 30 minute in the morning and then at least two hours in the afternoon with my brother.
- I have started to become aware of MY toys. I get upset when Bradley tries to take them.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I think you might have an early WALKER on your hands Say-rah! She is adorable and so is Bradawee!