Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We have a crawler!

We have a definite crawler. She has been taking a few crawling steps but as of yesterday she is on the go. I was in the kitchen and put her on her blanket in the den with some toys. Things got really quiet which is usually a sign of getting into something. I turned around to walk into the den to check things out and Laney was right behind me laughing. She crawled all the way into the kitchen as quiet as a mouse. No more stationary baby!

3 comments:

Keri said...

YAY Laney!! I can't believe she is already crawling. It goes by too fast!!

Stacey Doherty said...

Sarah, she is absolutely adorable!!! Hope to see yall at the wedding this weekend!

Anonymous said...

She is Beautiful!! I love looking at all of these pictures, so glad you finally told me I could comment on these "annonymously" haha, love, Charity