Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Potty Time



THANK GOODNESS we have one out of diapers. I thought for sure this December Brad and I would be purchasing size 4, size 5, and newborn pampers. But for some reason Bradley's little brain clicked ON to using the bathroom in the toilet and there is no turning back. He is officially on day 7 with only wearing underwear. Now we are working on control. Our downstairs bathroom smells like a guys locker room and we had to tell Bradley it's not something that we shoot people with...especially at his mommy. We are so stinkin' proud of this little guy. One more step to becoming a big boy!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow!! Go Bradley! That is such a big deal! We might need to get some tips from you guys! =)

Stacey Doherty said...

YEAH! I definitely need some pointers from you. We have been trying to get Dutch interested in the potty, but so far we are not there yet!