Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Laney is becoming mobile.....kinda scary!


This is what we call a fancy feast!


Laney is using this radio flyer to make her way around the house now. I was talking to Nana on the phone yesterday and turned around to find her just standing there smiling by herself. She is on the move.

Laney had pictures at Westminster today so I had to get some of my own when we got home. Bradley, of course, had to make an appearance. Where there is a camera, there is a Bradley.

5 comments:

hanna said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love her outfit! Those teeth are are so pretty! I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!Give my babies squeezes :) Love you,Emily

Jean said...

In my next life I want to come back as one of your daughters so I can wear awesome clothes.
She is SOOO stinking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelby said...

Fancy she sure is :) Love her outfit and love that she's bout to WALK!!!

XOXO

Rebecca said...

SO so sweet!! Love yall--Bec