Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last Night

(Bradley is up at 3 am with a bad cough and gooey right eye)
The kids and I are visiting Emmie and Fencer while Brad is in Texas. So of course Bradley is snuggled in the guest bedroom with me.
Our midnight hour talk went a little like this....

Bradley: Mom! My eye is broken!
Me: Let me fix it. (warm rag to clean to goo out)
Bradley: I need juice for my cough.
Me: Let me get you some.
I think 30 minutes later.....
Me: Bradley, If you need to potty please let me know. Okay?
Bradley: Hey mom! You cough?
Me: No, I am good. I don't need to cough.
Bradley: Cough mom!
(so I fake cough!)
Bradley: Mom, If you need to potty please let me know. Okay?

I think I laughed myself to sleep.

3 comments:

hanna said...

ahahaha!! So cute!

Keri said...

that's hilarious! thanks for sharing! =)

Lauren Roach said...

That is awesome! Hahaha, adorable!