mom came into town today.It was nice getting out...a little hectic with three in car seats and strollers but what the heck...everyone needs fresh air!
I have said many times before that Miss Fancy just isn't right. What I really mean is she is quite a funny little girl. She is always into something and makes us laugh all the time.
The convo at lunch went like this:
Mom: Sarah! "Look at Laney!" "What is she doing?" (Laney was smearing peanut butter all over her face and anything close to her)
Bradley: Mimi, "Laney just isn't right!"
Guess I need to watch how I say things.




1 comment:
Hilarious! Your family is absolutely beautiful, Sarah! I haven't caught up on your blog recently and needed to get an update on your growing family...they are all just precious, you and Brad are so very lucky. It was great having lunch with Emily yesterday and getting to see little Spencer, but can't wait to see all of you (hopefully sooner rather than later). And an early happy birthday to your oldest coming up! ;)
Post a Comment