In the hospital the nurses always swaddle the babies so tightly. When all three Lucas babies get home...this is how they choose to sleep. Arms above the head and completely relaxed.
OMG! You have to frame these and put them somewhere in the "sleep" area of your house. This is priceless! They all look SO much alike and are adorable!
I love this post!! I remember that so well about Bradley. Too funny that they have put their little arms up like that! Can't wait to come meet Murray soon. xoxo Tins
4 comments:
OMG! You have to frame these and put them somewhere in the "sleep" area of your house. This is priceless! They all look SO much alike and are adorable!
That is hilarious!!
so funny, they look like clones of eachother!
I love this post!! I remember that so well about Bradley. Too funny that they have put their little arms up like that! Can't wait to come meet Murray soon. xoxo Tins
Post a Comment