Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bradleyisms


Bradley shakin his booty up at lunch -

Before I forget - Bradley talks well but he gets hung up on a few words and sayings. He cracks us up all the time. Just a few I remember this morning....

-you got that fermote for me mom! - remote

-Murray fratch me - Murray scratches him (yeah, right!)

-the scarf on his knee - scar (its really just a fratch)

-to abinity and feyound! - (Buzz lightyear - To Infinity and Beyond!)

-fivree - frisbee

-Cheeseus lives at that house mom! - Jesus lives at Westminster

-I want to go to Old McDonald for chicken nuggets, french fries, and dookie (cute, huh?)- McDonalds

Brad has a skateboard from middle school I believe. It has a picture of a girl on the bottom. Bradley calls her a "chicken girl!" (a chick) "you see that chicken girl mom?"

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Love the way these little peeps interpret words and I don't DARE correct them, b/c it is too cute. I'll be sad when they start learning the correct way to say it!
Henry says: merote for remote and he also says scarf for scar.