Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Well Check Ups

We headed to the doctor again yesterday for our 3 year and 2 month check up. All three hit milestones at the same time. I called in for back up this time. Brad came to help this go round. It was quite an adventure. Dr. Anderson is so great. I love that he took care of Brad when Brad was little and now he is taking great care of our three little ones. He said they all look wonderful. I feel so lucky to have three healthy children!

Here are their stats:

Bradley:
Weight - 37 1/2 lbs. (90%)
Height - 40 in. (98%) Dr. Anderson thinks he is going to be a tall boy!

Murray:
Weight - 12 1/2 lbs. (60%)
Height - 23 in. (50%)

No comments: