Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Laney - 18 months


What am I doing?
- drowning mom's phone in a toilet. I have NO numbers so please text me your number if you are reading this!
- taking her poop diapers off regularly and rubbing the house down in her crap!
- climbing to the highest point in each room and scaring the mess out of me.
- biting Murray when no one looks. I found tooth marks in Murray's head the other day.
- refusing to take a sippy cup. Only bottles.
- following directions. I asked her to go get mama's shoes and she did!!
- Talking so much more. Her favs: bobble (bottle) bubba (bradley), daddy, ball, bow, shoe, bye bye, mine, mama, mimi, and nana
- Makes us laugh each and every day with her shenanigans.

2 comments:

hanna said...

haha! too funny! mine is 803-212-8953

Keri said...

she sounds like quite the little entertainer! pretty little thing! -keri