Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Murray - 5 months

Murray is getting big!! FIVE MONTHS! Where is the time going? I really don't feel like I have an infant anymore with her sleeping so well!! Brad and I are so thankful to be past that stage. Being delirious is no way to live:) I LOVE MY SLEEP!

What am I doing?
- Attempting to sit up alone. She can hold it for a couple seconds.
- Drooling everywhere.
- Eating like crazy. I haven't found much that she doesn't like so far!
- She is rolling all over the place.
- Belly laughs when you talk to her in a high pitched voice!
- Sleeping AWESOME!! Goes down at 8:15 and up at 7:30 normally.
- Naps twice. Once in the am and then with her brother and sister from 1:30 - 3:30. (one of my favorite times of the day:)

2 comments:

Charity said...

You have such a beautiful family, Sarah, I just love your blog and keeping up with your cute stories! Sounds like you and Brad are such great parents, miss y'all!

hanna said...

precious