Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

29 Years Old!


[my mom labeled just about every picture we have as babies. Sarah(left) Emily(right)]

Happy Birthday Emily! Thank goodness as we get older we get to do it together! I love you and hope you have a great great birthday!

6 comments:

USCEmily said...

Happy birthday, Sarah! It's hard to believe we're knocking on 30's door, isn't it?! Geez, I feel old!
Hope your day is wonderful :-)

Meredith Jewell said...

Wishing you both the happiest birthday today, too...you two with your cute little kids...what cute twins you both turned out to be as well! :) xoxo

Stokely, Beth, Olivia, Emmy and Baby said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope y'all have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!!

Shelby said...

OMG! I think ya'll look like Murray in this pic:)

The Wiersmas said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!!!