Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Murray - 8 months

"Minnie" is 8 months today! She is still teeny tiny but this little girl is full of personality!



What am I doing?

- crawling all over the place...from room to room now!
- making the babababa sound
- smiles ALL THE TIME! (except in the above pictures:)
- Loves to take baths
- Eating all table foods
- napping twice and sleeping through the night
- attached to the paci
- two bottom teeth that she loves to show off
- trying to pull up on things...getting very close!
- Loves Bradley but is terrified of Laney:)

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I cannot believe she is 8 months old! And I LOVE her nickname: MINNIE. Precious. Miss ya'll!

Rebecca said...

Cracking up at these pictures! Love yall--Rebecca

Meredith Jewell said...

and I love that you called her "minnie" now that I just went to see the help...love it!