Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to Work



Yep! I am back at it. I got a call on Tuesday before school was back in session with an aide position at Augusta Circle. We were at the beach and I interviewed on Sat...Got the job and started last Monday. I am thinking that being an aide this year may help prep me back into a teaching job for next year. This is what I would call a trial run with three youngins. I must say...my life is MUCH busier but I think we are all doing pretty darn good. Did I say all?? I meant everyone BUT Laney.

Pre-School Update:

Laney-
Laney's nickname at school is Lap Baby! I know why! The girl is nuts. Absolutely nuts! She cries ALL THE TIME these days. I can't take crying. It drives me crazy. I don't know how to break it. I am hoping its one of those phases she is going through but I don't know. The girl is pretty darn determined to get her way. I think her tactic works. Annoy everyone around her and they will eventually give in.:)

Bradley-
Bradley is doing good. He told me this morning that I....YES ME....was his best friend and Macy, Caroline, and Sarah are his girlfriends. I need to mark this down somewhere because it never happens in the presence of daddy.

Murray-
Murray is doing great! Her teachers told me they have to remind each other where she is because she is so independent and quiet. Go Murray!!

Be thinking of our little big family in the coming weeks!! Lots of changes but all good ones!

1 comment:

Tinsley Maness said...

Congrats on the new job!! Glad all the little ones are doing great too - hopefully Laney will grow out of her crying phase soon. I know that's tough on y'all! Let's get together soon. xoxo Tins