I thought this trip was a breeze. One baby. Got my list. Ready to go!
30 seconds in the trip: Walk in...Grab the blueberries. Turn around to grab some strawberries and out of the corner of my eye a sea of blueberries spread across the floor. EVERYWHERE!!! Not just a small amount. The extra large blueberries. I am on my hands and knees because I am not about to let the 80 year old sweet lady pick them up.
Checking out: Loading all of the groceries on the conveyer belt thingy...I pull out my wallet. Set it on the side. The little stinker rat pulls out my bank card and slides it into the side of the belt thingy. Seriously? The manager comes over and takes apart the machine. 15 minutes later he pulls it out. The line behind me was not happy.
She sat in her seat and smiled and said hello to everyone. Not a care in the world. Next time, I am shopping alone......Yeah, right:)





No comments:
Post a Comment