Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Potty Mouth


 

Laney has a new word. It is not a pretty word either. I take no credit for it and will blame it solely on the husband:) She dropped something in the bathroom yesterday and correctly said, "Gosh Darnit" except she said the potty version. When Brad asked her what she said, she repeated and laughed.

We talked to her about it for a while. I told her to replace it with a funny word when she felt like saying that word again. Thanks Kristen for the help on that one:) So we replaced it with Potato Soup. (first thing that came to mind) So I decided that we should practice it. I dropped something and said, "Oh, Potato Soup!" She laughed. So now its Laney's turn! She drops her brush and said, "Damnit!" Not good.

Daddy and I deserve a spanking for this one. Not my proudest parenting moment.

No comments: