are very ill. They both went to the doctor this am and are under the weather with a respiratory infection. They both screamed simultaneously the entire check-up. It was just lovely. I asked the doctor to put on a helmet because Laney wasn't playing this visit. She threw down. Never seen anything like it. I just laughed. That's usually all I can do when it gets so chaotic you could literally jump into moving traffic. Which I would never do of course. Well....I don't think so at least for now.
So Nana is on her way with the meds and my third lovely child Bradley who didn't go to sleep until 11:15 last night. Yep. That's a whole other story! Little rascal.
So the word TIRED doesn't explain it. I'm exhausted. I have to go change my entire outfit now because Miss Fancy wasn't so fancy puking all over me in the doctors office. The joys of parenthood. Gotta take the bad with the good. I guess:)

4 comments:
You should let Bradley come stay with us for a few days!! SERIOUSLY!! I sure hope Fancy and Murray start to feel better soon. Give them my love!
Poor little things. I hope they feel better soon. It was so great to see y'all this weekend!
Must have been something in the air. Miss Allie wouldn't go to sleep last night either! I hope your little girlies get well soon, and the rest of you guys stay well.
Oh no!!!! I hate it for them that they don't feel well, but I really hate it for the mama! Hang in there. Loved being with ya'll this weekend:)
Post a Comment